See if you can spot me!
Love love love Megan's black bow and Elle is just too beautiful in her lacy dress, cinched at the waist with a turned-around black leather belt (Elle how do you always manage to be the best dressed everywhere you go?)
The gold color works so nicely with Christina's new darker hair.
Gotta love the LBD
Marry me Kevin? (and Mel for taking this gorgeous photo)
Oh right, there was a reason we were at Rob and Taylor's dressed up and tipsy as all hell.
Risa rocking my Free People bird dress.
There is nothing in this world better than having friends your size.
The boys looking dashing in their bow ties and Kai loving life with her bottle of wine.
*Not shown here, I was wearing a black velvet, vintage dress recycled from one of my many proms and a peacock feather hair accessory. I wish there were more pictures of us all because everyone just looked so beautiful. I guess it will just have to remain forever in our memories (for those of us who didn't take too many tequila shots and fortunately still have that luxury).
Peace,
Helen
Ps. I was trying to think of a song played at the party to put at the top, but funnily enough I was completely unaware of any of the music playing, so I just picked a song that reminds me really strongly of my first year.









No comments:
Post a Comment