I know. I know I know I know. Its been way too long since my last post. As my sister so lovingly pointed it out to me when I was home for thanksgiving "slacking a bit there Helen". Yes, I have been slacking a bit with Monroe, but all for good reasons. All for fun, creative, challenging reasons. I've started a new semester at Bishops. I moved into a new apartment with two lovely roommates and I've been enjoying the fact that my wardrobe has now, effectively, tripled in size. I coordinated a theatre festival with a fantastic friend and we both fully took advantage of the fact that four nights of hosting theatre meant four nights of different cocktail dresses. I've also started two creative writing classes, a directing, and acting and a costume designing class. Did I mention Cinderella?.... Needless to say its been a busy month and a bit, but now I'm back and ready to share with you a truly beautiful afternoon.
Fall is my favorite time of year for fashion. The colored leaves float around as if begging me to wear red, orange and yellow. Its also a time for plaid, for knee socks and for thick knitted scarfs. Fall is layers and textures and vibrant colors. Fall is thrilling.
Back to school. But sexier.
The Perfect Plaid Dress (12$ at Bananas)
"Oh I wouldn't be so sure. I might be peculiar or something.
You can never tell"
-Willie. This Property is Condemned. Tennessee Williams.
A boy was over the other day and left his gloves behind.
I had to make good use of them.
Thanks Simon.
Who ever said florals were just for spring?
Poetry. Nothing More. Nothing Less.
Holding on to our summer tans and golden hair for dear life.
-All of these photographs were styled, composed, modeled and taken by Risa Kastelic, Leigh Crooks and myself. The clothes were all taken directly from our closets.
Fleet Foxes. Isles. Perfect Autumn.
Peace,
Helen

Loved it :)
ReplyDelete