Monday, March 8, 2010

Things To Be Happy About

  *Sorry it's been a while, and sorry it's something small. I'm deep in the midst of Oliver these days, spending more time than is healthy in the theatre. I don't think I've ever been this busy, or this exhausted, but its the best kind of busy, and the best kind of exhausted. Come see the show this week, check my facebook for the event page. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the amazing support I've gotten for MONROE. Its been a really thrilling project for me and its so incredible to get this kind of feedback. I hope you all continue to love it as much as I do.


               This post is dedicated to Becca. My lovely, wonderful, don't-know-where-I'd-be-in-life-without-you Becca. On my 18th birthday Becca gave me a book called 14,000 things to be happy about. It was a list of all the little things in life that make people smile, make people happy, make life worth it. I read the book cover to cover and started adding my own additions to the pages. I gave it back to Becca a year later, and she's been doing the same thing. The best thing about this book is that it is always evolving, there are always things to be happy about, and its so important that we don't forget that. Here's a list of 10 things that make me happy, enjoy.
Things to Be Happy About


       So there are ten more things to add to the happy book, ten more things to smile about in this incredible, forever-surprising-me world. Now, I would love to hear some of the little things that make you happy. Please feel free to comment, to add, to expand. And Becca, thanks for being the best inspiration a girl could ask for, you are truly something to be happy about. 
Peace,
                     Helen 

No comments:

Post a Comment