There are so many things in this world that I love. I have so many passions to share with people and exciting stories to tell. I started this blog to combine some of these loves of mine in one place.
The Medium: First and foremost, there is writing. I am a writer. I write because I need to, because it clears my head, makes me realize things I never thought of before. I write because it teaches me each and every day who I am, and I wouldn't be ok without it. I started this blog because I need somewhere to write that isn't in a journal, isn't inside my head. I need to show others what I write. I need to share, converse, experience things together. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.
The Subject: Fashion. What a great word. Fashion. It says to the world, look at me, I have attitude. Fashion commands attention. It's had my attention for as long as I can remember. From my dress up box days, through the ballerina world, past my year in France and now into this crazy town of Lennoxvegas, what I choose to put on my body has always had significant importance. I just love clothes. I love getting dressed in the morning. I love that my room is a borderline disaster zone. I love every single item of clothing I own and I would never have it any other way. My clothing and accessories all have stories behind them, and they need to be told.
The Inspiration: I surround myself with beautiful people. I do not have ugly friends. Every day I am inspired by the people in my life. I want to share these people with the world, they're just too damn fabulous to pass by. The best part about my friends is that each person's individual style is completely unique and diverse. Whether its quirky, elegant, hardcore, classic, grunge or simply breathtaking, its all original. My friends have outstanding fashion tastes and I can't wait to show them off. This project will go beyond just my friends though. I want my family in on this, my teachers, my style icons, and even people I see on the street. The best fashion inspiration comes from places I would never expect. It can be found in my Grandmother's attic or in the coffee shop down the street. Its always around me, and its always exciting.
Peace,
Helen
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

nice one lovely :) cant wait for the next blog! Love
ReplyDelete